BSSC Inter Level Exam 2023: 11,098 Posts to be Recruited: The Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 11,098 posts to various Inter Level positions in the state government. The notification was released on September 27, 2023, and the online application process will close on November 11, 2023.
BSSC Inter Level Exam 2023
BSSC Inter Level Exam 2023: Big news for the candidates seeking 12th pass government job in Bihar. Bihar Staff Selection Commission has increased the number of vacancies to be filled through the Second Inter Level Combined Competitive Examination 2023 to be conducted for recruitment to the posts with Inter pass qualification in various departments/offices of the Government of Bihar. According to the information released by the Commission on Wednesday, 27 September 2023, candidates will now be selected for 12199 posts through Bihar Inter Level Exam 2023. Earlier BSSC had announced 11098 vacancies for this examination.
The recruitment drive will be conducted in three phases:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Skill Test (for some posts)
The Preliminary Exam will be a multiple-choice test consisting of 100 questions from General English, General Intelligence, General Mathematics, and General Knowledge. The Mains Exam will be a written test consisting of General English, General Intelligence & General Mathematics, and Subject-related questions. The Skill Test will be conducted for some posts to assess the candidate’s practical skills.
The BSSC Inter Level recruitment drive is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking for a stable and well-paying government job. The candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment drive should visit the official website of BSSC (bssc.bih.nic.in) for more details.
Eligibility Criteria for BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 and 37 years as of August 1, 2023.
- There is a relaxation in the upper age limit for reserved category candidates.
How to Apply for BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website of BSSC (bssc.bih.nic.in).
- Click on the “Online Application” link.
- Create a new account or log in to your existing account.
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
Important Dates for BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023:
- Online Application Start Date: September 27, 2023
- Online Application End Date: November 11, 2023
- Preliminary Exam Date: To be announced
- Mains Exam Date: To be announced
- Skill Test Date: To be announced
Tips for Preparing for BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023:
- Start your preparation early and give yourself enough time to cover the syllabus thoroughly.
- Make sure to understand the exam pattern and marking scheme.
- Practice solving previous year’s question papers and mock tests.
- Focus on your strengths and work on improving your weaknesses.
- Take breaks during your preparation and maintain a healthy lifestyle.