SBI Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification for the recruitment of 6100 apprentices. The vacancies are available for various trades, including IT, Banking, Finance, and Insurance. The last date to apply for the vacancies is September 24, 2023.
The eligibility criteria for the apprenticeship program are as follows:
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 24 years as of 01.04.2023.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
The selection process for the apprenticeship program will be as follows:
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on their educational qualifications and experience.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test.
- The candidates who clear the written test will be called for an interview.
The stipend for the apprenticeship program will be Rs. 15,000 per month. The apprentices will also be eligible for other benefits, such as medical insurance and leave.
The apprenticeship program will be for a period of one year. The apprentices will be placed in various branches of SBI across India.
The application process for the apprenticeship program is online. The candidates can apply through the SBI website. The application fee is Rs. 750 for general category candidates and Rs. 150 for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
The last date to apply for the apprenticeship program is February 24, 2023.
How to Apply For SBI Recruitment Notification 2023
The following are the steps on how to apply for the SBI Apprenticeship Training 2023:
- Visit the official website of SBI – https://www.sbi.co.in/
- Click on the “Careers” tab.
- Click on the “Apprenticeship Training” link.
- Read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill in the application form carefully.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
|Apply link||Click Here|
|Official Notice||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
The candidates are advised to read the detailed notification carefully before applying for the apprenticeship program.
I hope this article was helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions. If you have any question regarding the Sarkari Result then comment us below.