SSC CHSL Tier 1 Result 2023 Announced, 19,556 Candidates Qualify for Tier 2: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the result of the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Tier 1 Examination 2023. The result is available on the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in.
A total of 19,556 candidates have qualified for the Tier 2 examination. The Tier 2 examination will be held on 2 November 2023.
To check the result, candidates need to visit the official website of SSC and enter their roll number and date of birth. The result will be displayed on the screen. Candidates can download or print the result for their records.
Steps to Check the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Result 2023
- Visit the official website of SSC: ssc.nic.in
- Click on the Results tab
- Click on the link for the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Result 2023
- Enter your roll number and date of birth
- Click on the Submit button
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download or print the result for your records
Result PDF Download direct lunk
|SSC CHSL टियर 1 रिजल्ट 2023 लिंक||Click Here|
Preparation Tips for SSC CHSL Tier 2 Examination 2023
The SSC CHSL Tier 2 examination is a descriptive type examination. It consists of two papers:
- Paper 1: Descriptive English
- Paper 2: Statistics/Economics/Computer Applications
To prepare for the SSC CHSL Tier 2 examination, candidates should follow these tips:
- Practice writing: Practice writing essays, letters, and reports in English.
- Revise the syllabus: Revise the syllabus for the Statistics/Economics/Computer Applications paper.
- Solve practice papers: Solve practice papers for the SSC CHSL Tier 2 examination.
- Take mock tests: Take mock tests for the SSC CHSL Tier 2 examination to get a feel of the exam and identify your areas of weakness.
The SSC CHSL Tier 1 Result 2023 has been announced. Candidates who have qualified for the Tier 2 examination should start preparing for it as early as possible. By following the tips mentioned above, candidates can improve their chances of clearing the Tier 2 examination and getting a job.